Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cooking Solo


Sometimes, you don't have the pleasure of cooking with someone else. All by your lonesomes, you must motivate yourself to go to the kitchen and wash, chop, heat, stir, drain, mix, and megawash again, all by yourself. Wouldn't it be easier to just microwave any old thing? NO. You could make Pasta Carbonara.

I've discussed pasta carbonara previously on this bleg, so it's obviously a go-to favorite. This time, I didn't have white wine so I used red instead. In a bed made of lead with street cred.

For lunch today, I visited Jose's Mexican food truck behind the medical building. Chicken Tostadas, please.


Some things turn out all right when you do them by yourself. My new hairdo for instance. I didn't know I had brown streaks in my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment