Monday, March 21, 2011

Ultra Lunch.

From eats from last night

You guys. I made such a good lunch today.



From eats from last night

I brought lemons and olive oil.

No way!



From eats from last night

I forgot to bring salt and pepper, but the cafe has it downstairs. Whew. Salt and pepper is so, so important. It's the only seasoning you ever really need. So, here they are.



From eats from last night

I found watercress at Whole Foods this weekend, $1.49 for twice this amount. Wash and trim the stems a bit. I don't remember eating watercress before, but it tastes peppery, pretty cool.



From eats from last night

I bought a plain no-salt roasted chicken from Whole Foods, $9.99 but this is about 1/5 of the meat. You can buy 2 chickens for $15. I deboned half the chicken on Sunday.



From eats from last night

Lemon dressing in. Add a lemon wedge for extra fun spritzing.



From eats from last night

Humble eats. With a slice of bread, so filling and healthy, and delicious. Til next time!

recipe from Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food

No comments:

Post a Comment